Designed to fill the gap between entry-level and complex high-end systems, Sage BusinessVision Accounting offers sophisticated business management and accounting systems packed with innovative features, productivity-enhancing benefits, and a range of customization options.
Sage BusinessVision is available in four configurations: Limited Edition, Small Business Edition, Standard Edition, and Client-Server Edition. Each edition comes complete with a set of fully integrated modules developed to streamline your business, raise productivity, and increase revenue. As your business grows, additional user licenses can be easily added, providing valuable investment protection for years to come.
Sage BusinessVision Accounting includes the modules you need to run your business. With up to 18 modules included with your system, you can manage your accounting, manufacturing, inventory, and more.
- Core Accounting modules are the backbone of your accounting solution and include Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Account Reconciliation
- Business Intelligence functionality provides insight into your data to help your business succeed and includes Sales Analysis, Purchase Analysis, Financial Reporting, and Find
- Manufacturing modules provide tools to improve your manufacturing processes and include Job Cost and Bill of Material
- Inventory modules can help you reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction by providing greater insight into inventory levels for your business and include Inventory Control, Order Entry, and Purchase Order
- Point-of-Sale provides retail businesses with quicker transactions, more accurate orders, and quick access to inventory over a traditional cash register
- Payroll allows you to easily and accurately manage payroll in-house rather than paying to outsource
- Budgets and Forecasts simplifies your company’s budgeting
MULTIPLE CURRENCY MANAGER
Sage BusinessVision Multiple Currency Manager gives you the freedom to enter, process and report on business and accounting tasks in any currency. Fully integrated with Sage BusinessVision Small Business, Standard and Client-Server Edition, the Multiple Currency Manager automatically performs foreign currency accounting and conversions to base currency - all in real-time. The unique AutoPost feature actually creates the required foreign currency journal entries and General Ledger accounts automatically. No manual set-up of multiple foreign accounts required. Simply process the transaction and the appropriate General Ledger Accounts for the currency are created on-the-fly!
Sage BusinessVision CustomPack lets you enjoy all the benefits of custom-written business management and accounting software without the high price tag normally associated with customization. This one-of-a-kind suite combines the proven strength of Sage BusinessVision-Small Business, Standard, and Client-Server Editions-with unsurpassed flexibility, for a precise, user-specific fit. Included with the Client-Server Edition of Sage BusinessVision or available as an add-on, CustomPack is a unique customizable product comprised of five powerful elements: WorkBook lets you tailor every key module by adding your own custom fields; Customer Specific Pricing allows you to take care of your best customers by assigning special prices to the items they buy most often; Document Linking ensures that you'll never again misplace a document or file by attaching almost any kind of file to your Sage BusinessVision system; Mail Merge lets you create professional-looking personalized pieces, tailored specifically to your customers; and SuperTicker provides you with instant local or remote notification of important information about virtually every aspect of your business.